|Owyhee County Court|
P.O. Box 128
20381 State Hwy. 78
Murphy, ID 83650
31 West Wyoming
Homedale, ID 83628
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Chief Deputy Clerk Trina Aman - District Court
- Deputy Clerk Dorla Stoneman - Magistrate Criminal
- Deputy Clerk Lena Johnson - Magistrate Civil
- Deputy Clerk Jamie Wylie - Magistrate Juvenile
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 am - 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Deputy Clerk Cindy Chavez - Magistrate
- Deputy Clerk Brook Russell - Magistrate
Murphy - Mondays 9:00 a.m.
Homedale - First & Third Wednesday of each month 9:00 a.m.
Murphy - Second and Fourth Friday of each month
Criminal cases beginning at 9:00 a.m. and civil cases beginning at 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
depending on which judge is on the bench
- Court fine payments can be made in person in either Murphy or Homedale.
- You can pay fines and post cash bonds at the following website Idaho Court Pay/Cite Pay USA.
- Credit/Debit card payments can be made by calling the Murphy Courthouse at 495-2806. There is a $3.00 Technology Fee that is added to each payment.